Stage Right Productions is Hiring Summer Staff!!!
The following positions are open: (all positions are stipend/paid positions)
To apply for any of these positions please send a letter of interest to:
--> SRP Artistic Manager: Jenny Krack email@example.com
In your letter please indicate your experiences in theater and why you think you would be an asset to our team. Interviews to follow.
- Summer Production Manager (assist with overall productions duties associated with mounting the two summer shows including assist with marketing, volunteer management and front house business related items).
- Stage Manager (Sound of Music) (Assisting directors with blocking and backstage management/calling the show).
- Sound Technician (Willy Wonka Jr) *Applicant may apply for both productions
- Sound Technician (Sound of Music) * Applicant may apply for both productions
- Lighting Technician (Willy Wonka Jr) * Applicant may apply for both productions
- Lighting Technician (Sound of Music) * Applicant may apply for both productions
- Student Interns: (must be 18 years or older and have some theater experience either in school or community theater). Our interns will be provide opportunity for to gain hands on experience backstage in a vibrant summer community theater. We offer opportunities to gain practical experience in the areas of: costuming, scenic design, directing, stage management and marketing. * This is not a paid position, however interns do receive invaluable experience as well as complimentary tickets to our performances.